The PHANTOM E series
The DALI PHANTOM E-60 is designed for optimum in-ceiling use but will also work if mounted in-wall. It is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility. The compact construction and the easy-to-use compass positioning guide make it straight forward to place the speaker for the optimum sound experience. Two discreet switches offer audio adjustment options to ensure that the listener gets the most from the speakers, even in rooms that traditionally are difficult.
The tilted woofer and the slightly off-center soft dome tweeter blend gracefully and produce a richly detailed and crisp soundstage. The polypropylene cone is more resilient towards humidity than the traditional DALI wood fibre cone material, making the PHANTOM E-60 flexible regarding placement in covered outdoor areas and bathrooms.
Optionally, the PHANTOM E-60 can be fitted with a square front grill.
The PHANTOM E-60 can be combined with the optional, well-known DALI backbox, which protects the speaker against moisture, dust, and dirt. It keeps the sound quality consistent (symmetrical loading), even if the acoustic environment behind the walls/ceiling is uneven. With the backbox, you avoid rear sound radiation, reducing acoustic leakage from room to room and from floor to floor. The DALI backbox is not included with the PHANTOM E-60 but can be chosen as an optional accessory.
Flexibility in function
The PHANTOM E-series are easy to place anywhere in any room and will even work perfectly off-axis in challenging situations and environments due to two audio settings used for adjusting the performance of the speaker.
The very thin magnetic front grilles integrate almost seamlessly into any home environment.
The dogleg mounting system makes the install process an easy one-step action simply by tightening the dedicated screws to swing out the dogleg brackets.
All speakers by DALI are designed around the principle of wide dispersion. This entails an off-axis optimisation of the audio reproduction. The technology is perfect for use in install speakers since they are always mounted flush against either a wall or ceiling.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) - 52 - 25,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) - 88.0
- Nominal Impedance - 8
- Maximum SPL - 104
- Recommended Amplifier Power - 30 - 120
- Crossover Frequency - 3,300
- High frequency driver, Quantity - 1 x 28 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type - Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity - 1 x 6½"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type - Polypropylene Cone
- Enclosure type - Open back
- Recommended Working Volume - 5 - 50 L
- Connection Input - Single Wire
- Recommended Placement - In-Wall
- Functions - Focus / Distributed
- Normal / HF + Tilt
- Dimensions (ØxD) - 258 x 99
- Cut-Out Dimensions (ØxD) - Ø225
- Weight - 1.92
- Recommended Volume - 5 - 50
- Cut-Out Template
- Logo Badge