Exceptionally bright 15,000-lumen SXGA+ performance combines with rich, vivid colours to make the EB-L1710S installation laser projector an ideal option for large rooms and venues. As well as reliable fit and forget performance, it offers very flexible installation, creating a dedicated solution for scenarios where only maximum performance and durability will do.
Ensure that your presentations, images, and video pack a punch with the vivid, sharp projection offered by this 3LCD laser projector. Designed for larger venues, its high-resolution SXGA+ images are vivid and bright, even in daylight, while inorganic phosphor wheel technology provides superior light and heat resistance to deliver excellent reliability that lasts for up to 83,000 hours¹.
Thanks to a wide range of motorised lenses, including optional ultra-short-throw (UST) lens, the projector benefits from true 360° installation flexibility, allowing it to be placed virtually anywhere - without loss of brightness or distortion of the image. The projector also has a built-in camera to ensure accurate calibration and capture diagnostic images (this can be fully disabled to prevent remote access).
Versatile new software
All models in the EB-L1000 series can take advantage of free Epson Professional Projector Tool software from December 2017. It allows you to set up multi-projector installations straight out of the box, simply and quickly, as well as utilising advanced techniques such as projection-mapping and edge-blending.
Get started quickly thanks to a lens memory function that stores projector settings such as image position, focus, and zoom, for prompt access when projecting images in different aspect ratios, or using different lenses.
- Laser light source technology: Outstanding brightness and colour, with fit and forget reliability
- Sharp, clear imagery: Outstanding clarity and detail for crisp images and readable text
- Versatile new software: Set up multiple projector installations and utilise advanced projection techniques
- Flexible 360° installation: True flexibility without distortion or loss of brightness
- Added peace of mind: Product comes with five-year, 20,000-hour warranty