Smart CI Solution with Audiophile Performance for Distributed Audio
Highly versatile and robust, the CI 16-60 is built for the demands of professional installations. This amplifier delivers a conservative 60 watts per channel at 8 ohms into all of its 16 channels with each pair of channels bridgeable to 140 watts per channel if more power is desired. The hybrid digital amplifier platform delivers stable and efficient power with high current capability all in a compact 2U rack space.
The CI 16-60 DSP uses a customized version of the proven Hypex UcD output stage to deliver great load invariant power with extremely low distortion and noise in the audible range. Every detail of this design has been carefully executed to bring out the best possible performance. Meticulously designed and built to deal with the demands of the custom installation market, the CI 16-60 can effortlessly handle long cable runs and difficult speaker loads.
NAD is keenly aware that reliability is paramount for a professional installer so all models will be based on tried and true amplification platforms delivering stable and reliable performance. The CI 16-60 amplifier is stable at 4-ohm impedance. A variety of power methods are available as well as an Eco mode setting for minimal power consumption.
Key Features of the NAD CI 16-60 DSP Amplifier
- 16 Channels X 60 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Any consecutive channel pair bridgeable to 2 x 140 Watts @ 8 ohm
- Renowned NAD sonic signature
- 2U Rack Height- saves valuable rack space
- Platform accessed through IP control
- Custom web app manages DSP calibration, Input assignments, and more
- Effectively handles long cable runs and difficult speaker loads
- Dual global Inputs/Outputs
- 5W Standby Mode, 3W Network Standby
- 12V Trigger In; IR In/Out
- Multiple power-up options and Eco Mode
- Universal AC Power Supply