Direct Energy Amplifier
Pioneer’s Direct Energy Design is based on the Direct Energy Concept—lossless transfer of energy from the amplifier to the speakers. Inheriting this philosophy, the latest integrated amplifiers feature optimised power supply/output circuit blocks, as well as parts layout. The unit reproduces clearer sound with reduced distortion.
The result is excellent signal transfer and high S/N ratio, with the performance to bring out the best musical reproduction from the integrated amplifier.
Isolated Power Supply
The windings for the power amplifier, pre-amplifier, and controls are each separated inside the power transformer to prevent mutual noise interference.
The A-10AE features Direct Function, which bypasses other circuits except for the volume to offer a pure listening experience suitable for musical content. The function is not just a simple switching, but is finely tuned to enhance the musicality.
Anti-Standing Wave Insulators
The Anti-Standing Wave Insulator features a special form with no parallel sides inside to prevent cavity resonance. This makes the sound localisation, tone, and scale clearer, while also contributing to seamless connection between the channels and improved response to quick sound.
Non-Magnetic Material Speaker Terminals
The speaker terminals use non-magnetic material, which is less susceptible to external noise, and transmits signals to the speakers at high purity.
Phono (MM) Input
The A-10AE is equipped with a phono input (MM) terminal, letting you connect a turntable for enjoying quality audio performance from vinyl records.
The integrated amplifier automatically switches to standby mode after 20 minutes of no audio input or operation.
DESIGN & BUILD
- Direct Energy Design
- Clean Ground Construction
- Isolated Power Supply Circuits
- Direct Function
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble)
- Balance Control
- 1.6 mm-Thick Rigid Steel Chassis
- Auto Standby
- Analogue Audio Inputs: PHONO (MM), CD/SACD, LINE 1,LINE 2, LINE 3
- Analogue Audio Output: LINE OUT
- Phones Output
- 50 W + 50 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.9 %,4 ohms, 2ch Driven)
- 30 W + 30 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.7 %,8 ohms, 2ch Driven)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance(2 Speaker Terminals): 4-16 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-100 kHz +1 dB/-3 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A) 103 dB(LINE In, SP Out), 78 dB (PHONO In,SP Out)
- Power Requirements: AC 220-230 V,50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 130 W
- Power Consumption During Standby:0.2 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 129 x 323 mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg