A solid contact connection is critically important in an audio system.
Furutech’s precision-engineered audio grade CF-601M(R) and CF-602F(R) carbon fibre XLR connectors are made from some of the finest materials in the industry today.
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
“One last comment has to go to the finish of the connectors …Tolerances are spot on, the stuff goes in smoothly, locks and unlocks without any undue play … There’s something luxurious and silken about the Furutech connectors. Like fine Swiss watches. This stuff also routes and drapes easily.… Since it does perform to a very high standard, getting the tactile satisfaction and pride of ownership bits thrown into the bargain is worth mentioning.” — Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
All metal parts treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process
• α (Alpha) Beryllium copper and phosphor bronze Rhodium-plated conductor
• Carbon fiber and nonmagnetic stainless steel housing
• Body: PVDF Fluoropolymer insulation
• Specially designed cable strain relief
• Connections: Soldered
• Specified for cable diameters up to 10.0mm (Standard version)
• Dimensions CF-601M(R): 18.6mm ± 0.1mm diameter x 65.5mm ± 0.1mm overall length
• Dimensions CF-602F(R): 18.6mm ± 0.1mm diameter x 77.4mm ± 0.1mm overall length