A solid contact connection is critically important in an audio system. Furutech’s precision-engineered audio grade male CF-102(R) carbon fibre RCA connectors are made from some of the finest materials in the industry today.
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
All metal parts treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process
• α (Alpha) OCC Rhodium-plated centre conductor
• α (Alpha) copper alloy Rhodium-plated body
• Carbon fibre and nonmagnetic stainless steel housing
• Copper alloy connector body
• Copper alloy set screw
• Specified for cable diameters max. 9.3mm
• Dimensions: 14.0mm diameter x 54.0mm overall length