The e-TP66E is sophisticated, luxuriously made power distributor that eliminates many common problems found with audio and video components caused by contaminated electrical power.
Many A/V enthusiasts go to great lengths to carefully set up major system components but pay little attention to the source, the AC power. Furutech knows that each and every part of the chain is as important as the next, so maximum attention is lavished by Furutech on all aspects of AC power transfer.
How can you tell you’re a victim of polluted AC power? Listen and look for these symptoms: Flat, hard, grainy high frequencies, a thick and bloated midrange, fat, uncontrolled bass, and loss of air and soundstage stability. On video displays, the picture resolution is less than sharp, with “ghosting”, color shift, “snow”, or vertical and horizontal lines. If this looks and sounds familiar, you need Furutech!
The specially crafted high-grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against another common problem, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Internal wiring is Furutech μ-14, 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG) guaranteeing low electrical resistance.
The e-TP66(G) has been fitted with 3 x Furutech FPX(G) 20A high-performance gold-plated dual US receptacles that are wired to a high-performance FI-06(G) IEC inlet. The receptacles feature non-magnetic gold-plated phosphor bronze conductors for stable, long-lasting, optimized power transfer (Rhodium-version has FPX(R) and FI-06(R)).
The e-TP66E(G) has been fitted with 6 x Furutech FI-E30(G) 16A high-performance gold-plated SCHUKO sockets that are wired to a high-performance FI-06(G) IEC inlet. The SCHUKO sockets feature non-magnetic gold-plated copper alloy conductors for stable, long-lasting, optimized power transfer (Rhodium-version has FI-E30(R) and FI-06(R)).
The e-TP66 / e-TP66E will allow the delicacy, refinement, and nuance of a performance through, along with micro-and macro-dynamics that will leave you breathlessly engaged. Displays of all types will exhibit greater, sharper resolution with less ghosting, color shift, “snow”, or vertical and horizontal lines.
• Body Material: High-grade aluminium chassis with original T-model reinforcement for strength and stability
• Outputs: e-TP66E(G): 6 x non-filtered high-performance FI-E30(G) SCHUKO receptacles featuring 24K gold-plated Eutectic brass, non-magnetic conductors
• AC Inlet: e-TP66(G) and e-TP66E(G): Furutech FI-06(G) IEC
• Internal wiring: Furutech μ-14 conductor at 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG) – guarantees low electrical resistance
• Damping: Special damping material set under receptacles/sockets
— Voltage: AC 250V 50/60Hz
— Current: 10A
— Loading: 2500 W
— Grounding: SCHUKO (or US) socket 6 Holes
• All metal parts are treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process
• Dimensions: Size: 416mm (W) x 77.2mm (D) x 48.8 mm (H)
• Weight: 0.9Kg