High end Performance multi-stranded copper Power Cable EU FI-25 R / FI-E35 R, 16.5mm dia, 1.8m Also available in US version
Type: 2-pole+earth Rating: 10A 250V • 15V 125V A.C.
Connectors: FI-25R IEC and FI-25MR Power Connector or FI-UKR/FI-E35R/FI-AUR Power Connector
Top of the line double-shielded α Alpha-OCC conductor interconnects, power cords and digital cables featuring extraordinary build quality and Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules surrounding the cable offering greater resolution, more powerful dynamics, and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer.
" Furutech might rightly be thought of as WBT's elder Japanese brother. Elder and bigger ... Shielding from and against noise pollution in cables has become more important than ever - and Furutech has developed a very powerful yet elegant antidote … Bravo."
- Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
- Double-shielded α Alphaμ-Conductors eliminate radiated noise
- Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
- High performance beautifully engineered rhodium-plated IEC
and power connector
- Male: Rhodium-plated nonmagnetic pure copper
- Female: Rhodium-plated phosphor bronze
- Furutech’s unique wire-clamping mechanism guarantees ultra firm connections for Furutech Pure Transmission signal
- Twin Flexible PVC sheaths improve vibration isolation.
- Insulated with high-quality polyethylene PE reducing capacitance
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
- GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
α Alpha Conductor Is Composed Of Fine PCOCC Wire Strands
Treated With Furutech’s α Alpha Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
Here’s What The Critics Say
“The Furutech cable sound is easily described as one that completely avoids those peculiar striations that result from highlighting, the providence of certain silver cables that emphasize edge definition for nearly surreal image lock. Such sharp edging then becomes synonymous with etching. It gives a short-lived appearance of exceptional detail - short-lived since such sound is not only unrealistic but fatiguing.”
“The Furutech cables patently don't cause this. However, they are exceptionally detailed. I can't help but think that the hexagonal barrel innards
- Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
- Specifications: Construction and Materials
- 49-strand α Alpha μ-conductor?32mm x 3 cores, 2.5mm diameter
- Insulation: Irradiated PE Red/Natural/Yellow 5mm diameter
- Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC Dark Green 15mm diameter
- Shield: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
- Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 16.5mm diameter
- US Connectors: IEC
- UK,/Europe/Australian Connectors:
Electrical Properties of Cable Test Method
- Conductor Resistance 5.2 Ω?km JISC3005 6 20?
- Insulation Resistance 2500 MΩ-km JISC3005 9.1 20?
- Dielectric Strength AC.3000 V?1 min. JISC3005 8