NAD CI 580 V2 Rack Mount Network Audio Streamer
Designed for use in a centralized audio system, the CI 580 V2 can be the backbone of your whole home music platform. With only one power supply and one Ethernet port for 4 zones you can simplify the rack wiring and power requirements.
Each CI 580 V2 has the option of analogue or digital outputs for each zone as well as single analogue and digital inputs which can be shared across the 4 zones, connectivity can be expanded via sister brand’s Bluesound HUB.
Using the CI 580 V2 as a source gives you the flexibility to either manage all of the additional audio inputs and groupings through the BluOS Controller app and pair with an amplifier, giving the freedom to choose the amplifier power and quality that’s best suited for the project.
Contact closures are included for a doorbell as well as IR input and 12V triggers.
Using the BluOS Controller app, you can stream from over 20 popular music services with playback of music at up to 24/192, all in one place, or you can cast directly from a mobile device via Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect or Tidal Connect.
Smart Home Professionals can also integrate the CI 580 V2, or any other BluOS enabled devices with any of the major control systems, so access and playback to music can be done in multiple ways.
Stack multiple CI 580 V2s (up to 64 zones) in the rack and match with NAD rack mount amplifiers to create a multi-room, multi-source audio system which combines ‘fit and forget’ reliability with breathtaking quality and value. Mix these rack mountable players with other BluOS enabled devices, such as Bluesound speakers, NAD stereo integrated amplifiers or AV Receivers as needed to create an audio system that’s perfectly tailored to each project and maximizes the value and performance in every room.
- 4 BluOS stereo zone rack mount sources, 1U rack height (rack mounts included)
- BluOS Controller app available for iOS, Google, Windows and Mac, with over 20 music streaming services integrated
- Up to 64 zones supported, group with any other BluOS enabled device from NAD, Bluesound, PSB or other BluOS partners.
- Ethernet-only network connection, Single ethernet input for all 4 zones
- Each zone has dedicated AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, Roon endpoint services
- 1 x Analogue input, 1 x toslink input can be shared across 4 zones
- Compatible with Bluesound HUB for extended connectivity from any device in any room
- Analogue or digital output (toslink or coax) per zone
- USB input for local music sharing
- Uses standard network protocol (multi-cast). No player meshing. Support for up to 64 zones
- System interrupt for doorbell connection with selection of chimes
- 12V trigger output
- IR input via active IR receive
- Universal voltage 100V to 240V
- Integrates with Crestron Custom, Control4, Elan, URC, RTI, Lutron, Rako, Rithum
- KNX integration via Gira and Bab Technology
- Voice control via Alexa and Google Assistant