All metal parts treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element
Furutech celebrated their 25th anniversary with the introduction of an updated and improved version of their very first power connectors, the FI-15E series. The new fresh-looking FI-15M Plus series features a new plating technique that delivers sonic improvements with a more durable finish and newly designed cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control
• Rhodium or 24k gold-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper Conductor
• Floating Field Damper System prevents induced magnetic fields
• Nylon /fiberglass main body and inner cover plate.
• Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 15.0mm (Wire size of 5.5mm2 (10AWG) max.)
• Polycarbonate cable damping clamp with stainless screws
• Connection: Set screw
• Dimensions: 35.0mm x 34.0mm x 72.2mm overall length.
• Power Rating: 10A 250V / 15A 125V ac
• Type: 2-pole+earth