The Architect Model P250 EQ is a high-power, 2-channel amplifier engineered with an emphasis on sound quality, plus key features for the custom integration channel. The P250 EQ only requires a 1U rack space yet delivers the performance and functionality of much larger solutions.
The foundation of the P250 EQ is high-current power amplifier design that delivers clarity and balance into any loudspeaker. Output power is 250 watts per channel into 4 and 2 ohm loads, and 180 watts into 8 ohms. The P250 EQ’s overbuilt power supply and advanced filter stage is mated to robust output transistors capable of both high-current demand and rock-solid stability across the required range of load impedances. The P250 EQ will extract every ounce of detail from all styles of music including the latest high-resolution digital content.
- 250 Watts Per Channel at 4/2 Ohms
- 180 Watts Per Channel at 8 Ohms
- 500 Watts at 8/4 Ohms Bridged
- High Current Design / 2 Ohm Stable
- LightDrive™ Anti-clipping Protection
- Digital, Analog, SDS Inputs
- Input Prioritization & Signal Sense Switching
- Loop Outputs (Digital and Analog)
- Selectable EQ Presets
- Shallow Mounting Depth (13.5”)
- Compact 1U Design
- Unparalleled Energy Efficiency