High End Perfomance "Figure 8" IEC Connector - Slimline with NCF technology Rhodium
7A 125V / 2.5A 250V AC
Nano Crystal² Formula NCF
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
New FI-8.1N series which delivers sonic improvements features a new design of cable clamp for firm grip and resonance control, and new slimline dimensions for use in tight spaces!
- Rhodium-plated α Alpha Phosphor Bronze Conductor.
- Nylon / fiberglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material - nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder main body and clamps.
- Specified for cable outer diameters of 5.0mm / 10.5mm.
- Wire accommodation: Max. 2.0 Sq.mm / 14AWG.
- Connection: Solder
- Accessories: Round washer head screws 2 Pcs spares.
- Dimensions: 14.5mm X 21.5mm X 51.2mm overall length approx.
- Net Weight: 16.7g approx.