Optimized for congested wireless environments, the SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adapter expands SVS’ range of full-range wireless audio adapters. In most systems, the more affordable SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter is sufficient, however, if you have a wireless environment prone to interference from other devices, the Tri-Band version is better suited for pristine signal transfer without interference.
The SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adaptor reduces cable clutter without sacrificing performance. Wirelessly connect a subwoofer, stereo zone of powered speakers, powered surround sound speakers, and other components in just minutes. Transmits a full-range (6Hz – 20 kHz) stereo signal up to 130-feet (line-of-sight).
By auto-switching between the 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz, and 5.8 GHz wireless bands, the adapter operates flawlessly in the most crowded wireless environments. Uncompromised sound quality, less cable clutter, and no more interference from security cameras, Bluetooth devices, smart TVs, WiFi mesh networks, or other wireless devices.
Connect Wirelessly With No Compromises
Tri-Band Technology Works Flawlessly in Congested Wireless Environments
Auto-switches between 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz, and 5.8 GHz wireless bands to select the most stable channel for uninterrupted audio playback. Highly resistant to interference from Wi-Fi-based security cameras, routers, smart TVs, and other wireless devices.
Uncompromised Sound Quality
Passes pristine 16-bit/48KHz audio signal up to 130-feet with no noticeable delay.
Eliminates Audio Cable Clutter
Streamlines home theater system setup by removing the need for long or complicated audio cables running along with floors or walls.
True Stereo Signal
Left/Right stereo signal transfer unlocks wireless connectivity for one or more subwoofers, 2-channel zone of powered speakers, amplifiers, powered surround speakers, and more.
Full-Range Wireless Connectivity
Transmits the complete audible frequency spectrum (6Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.5 dB), providing a full-range wireless audio solution for subwoofers, powered speakers, and more. Great for adding additional zones to create the single-source multi-zone audio system.
Expands Placement Options
Adds wireless connectivity, giving you more flexibility when placing subwoofers, powered speakers, and other audio components in a room. All without sacrificing performance.
Quick and Easy 3-Minute Setup
The transmitter and receiver come pre-paired, and setup takes only minutes:
- Connect the transmitter to an AV receiver, TV, or other audio sources via RCA
- Connect the receiver to a subwoofer, powered speaker, power amplifier, or other line-level devices
- Make sure both the transmitter and receiver are receiving power (through included wall adapter or USB source)
- Wait a few seconds for the adapters to sync and you’re ready
- Up to three receivers can be paired to one transmitter to create a multi-room distributed audio system or for use with multiple powered subwoofers or speakers
Which SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter is right for me?
For the vast majority of users, the standard SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter works flawlessly to wirelessly connect your subwoofers, powered speakers, or other devices.
There are a few scenarios where the SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adapter is a better option in your home theater or audio system.
- When multiple wireless devices (microwaves, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, etc) are all operating in close proximity.
- When you’ve experienced interference in the past from routers, smart appliances, and more.
- When connecting it to another wireless device like SVS Prime Wireless Powered Speakers, which have WiFi and Bluetooth streaming capabilities.
- When the subwoofer or powered speakers are further than 60-feet (line-of-sight) away from the transmitter.