All enthusiasts are looking for the same things: Verisimilitude, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a veritable immersion in audio and video experience. To detach without effort from modern time’s exigencies requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain, especially cables, power cords, and AC distribution.
The beautifully engineered Furutech high-end performance Audio Evolution II line interconnect cables feature α (Alpha) μ-OFC Conductors around a center PE core to minimize transmission loss.
No detail too small, every element of signal and power transmission engineered to within an inch of its life, treated with advanced processes, and turned out with beautiful design and build quality to enrich every music experience.
All metal parts are treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process.
• Conductor: α(Alpha) conductor（80 pcs／0.18 mm）, Diameter: 1.86 mm
• Insulation: Polypropylene (Red, White) ,Diameter：2.46 mm
• Twisting: 2 Cores Twisted Together with Cotton Yarn.
• Barrier Layer: Non-woven Fabric（Warp）, Diameter：5.0 mm Approx.
• Shield: α(Alpha) conductor 0.12 mm Braid, Diameter：6.0 mm Approx.
• Sheath: Flexible PVC (Dark Green), Diameter：9.0 mm
• Jacket: Nylon Yarn Braid, Diameter：10.0 mm Approx.
• Length: 1.2m pair – other lengths available by custom order