The Furutech NCF Booster-Signal is a multi-functional device:
– It lifts speaker/power cables off the ground, thereby minimizing electromagnetic/static interference and interaction with the surface of the floor/carpet. Lifting cables off the ground (or off solid surfaces) minimizes capacitance coupling between the cable and the surface; which would otherwise negatively impact the capacitance of the cable and its sonic performance.
– It provides superior damping support (caused by electrical-, mechanical- and acoustic vibrations) for signal cables (HDMI, RCA, XLR, USB, etc) at points of connection.
NCF Booster parts are also sold separately, enabling a customer to “mix-and-match” the original NCF Booster and NCF Booster-Signal’s parts to build an NCF dampening solution that is tailored to his/her system.
The construction of the unit contains Furutech’s patented NCF* technology capable of eliminating static build-up and providing superior damping via nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder.
*NCF: Nano Crystal2 Formula, i.e. Nano Crystalline, Ceramic, and Carbon Powder. Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal2 Formula — NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static, and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal2 Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products! Nano Crystal2 Formula eliminates static, “interconverts” thermal, mechanical, and electrical energy, and damps vibrations – all for the finest Furutech Pure Transmission signal imaginable.
Meanwhile, in Japan – The Furutech NCF Booster-Signal is awarded the prestigious Pure Audio Division Gold Award at the VGP awards and the Grand Prix Award from Audio Accessory Magazine!
Top Japanese Audio Commentators report on the NCF Booster-Signal performance:
…Blur and muddiness lifted, resolution improved
…Improvement in the entire system
…Improved clarity and detail, depth revealed
…Immediate stabilization of sound on fitting the NCF Booster, resounding improvement
…It doesn’t matter how many you use, a saturation point is never reached
In short, everything in the signal path does indeed make a difference. Hear and see the difference that the Furutech NCF Booster-Signal can make in your system.
• All metal parts treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process
• Multi-material hybrid construction – a Furutech original design.
• Support unit: audio-grade ABS resin and NCF nylon resin to eliminate static charge.
• Top flat cradle construction: audio-grade ABS resin (base) NCF formulated nylon resin (cover), vibration transmission shaft, vibration suppression wall, and air chamber.
• Overall dimensions: 94mm (W) x 99.7mm (L); Height base level 82.5mm / Height extended level 142mm approx
• Net weight: Base level 280 g approx / Extended level 340 g approx
Additional NCF Booster extension shafts sold separately (10pcs set)