Upgrade module for wireless multi-room music and streaming
BluOS Upgrade Kit
The BluOS upgrade kit is a small device that easily connects to the USB input of your BluOS ready NAD amplifier or receiver and lets you stream all your music with one easy-to-use app. Once set up and connected to your Wi-Fi network, you can simply use the BluOS Controller app for smartphone, tablet, and desktop to stream & control lossless music, or group with other BluOS enabled devices like wireless speakers, and add high-resolution sound to any room in your home.
- Easy setup: plug it into the USB input on your MDC-equipped NAD receiver or amplifier, connect it to your network, and start streaming
- Stream lossless music, up to 24-bit/192kHz, in bit-perfect quality wirelessly to any stereo or home theatre system
- Use your smartphone, tablet, or laptop as a remote—simply open the BluOS app and have the whole music experience at your fingertips
- Sync large hi-res music collections for on-demand streaming, or add your favourite music service for access to millions of songs.
- Seamless integration with popular home integration systems including Crestron, Control4, URC, RTI, and Push
Compatible with the NAD T 758, T 777, T 787, M17, M15 HD, and M15 HD 2 equipped with a VM 130 or VM 300 MDC Module.
In 1972, a new kind of audio company was born. NAD took form when a large group of audio-industry importers in Europe, all music lovers, set out to develop products that cut through the industry hype. The goal of NAD was to prove that excellent sound quality and excellent value could exist together. It was a formidable goal – some of the most reputable electronics brands of the time were unaffordable to most, while the affordable spectrum of the market was dominated by poor quality imports from global electronics giants. NAD’s founders remained undeterred and their original vision led to an inspiring story of how a group of specialty audio mavericks took on the Goliaths of the audio industry to carve out a unique place of their own.
NAD is dedicated to innovation, performance, value, and simplicity in all its products.