- Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
- New White and Black color options for vastly improved aesthetics.
- Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as our award-winning Visual Performance line.
- A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
- 44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
- Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
- Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for a long service life.
- Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
- Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
- Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
- Available in Black or White, two performance levels and one single stereo SST.
Tweeter - 1" 25mm powder-coated aluminum dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber
Woofer - 5.25" 130mm Kevlar/Nomex laminated cone with a Santoprene surround
Frequency Response - 60Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
Impedance - 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
Power Handling - 5 watts minimum; 70 watts maximum
Sensitivity - 88dB SPL 2.83V/1 meter
Environmental - Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating
Environment Temp - -13º - 149ºF -25ºC - 65ºC
Dimensions WxHxD - 6.36" x 10.08 x 5.68" 162mm x 256mm x 144mm
Grille - Perforated aluminum
Shipping Weight - 13 lbs. 6kg pair